Monday, December 19, 2011

A co-worker talked to me rudely. should i take action against him?

a guy was rude to me. he is junior to me and have lot of ego problem. he is only 18 and i am 28. I was working in produce department. i just came from a break and was talking to other guy about what needed to be done. then this guy "mike" came to me and said "hey get back to work you are not supposed to stand around. I said i know what i am doing just let it go. he said i am in charge and if you dont want to work you can leave. also he said just do it what i said. i mean he was really rude to me. even a customer standing there actually said that even she felt offended by this kind of behaviour. The reason i didn't do anything so far was because of our age diffrence as he is really young and have a short temper. plus i Dont wana be one complaning one. what should i do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment